Last Updated: October 9, 2015
If whichbox® determines that a user is a repeat infringer under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, whichbox® will remove or prohibit access to the infringing activity and will terminate that user’s ability to upload, post or submit content to the Site.
If you are notifying whichbox® of alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to provide all of the following information to the designated agent for notification in the form required by 17 U.S.C. Section 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you allege is being infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- A description of the allegedly infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or an electronic mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and that, under the penalty of perjury, you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
DESIGNATED AGENT FOR NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
NAME: DMCA Agent whichbox®
MAILING ADDRESS: P.O. BOX 4350, Dallas, Texas, 75208 USA